If you’ve been following along with SPEARity the past month, you know we aren’t sitting back and letting this pandemic be the end of us. The SPEARity team got together and figured out how to pivot instead of panic when the way we used to do business wasn’t going to work anymore. We’re not trying to sit back and simply hang on and wait out the quarantine. We’re finding ways to grow in the midst of it. And, that’s what we want to help all leaders and business owners do.
If you’re a business owner or leader, we’ve got your back. There are lots of resources that are available to help you and your team right now. Both personally and professionally. This is by no means an all-inclusive list, but a place where you can get started.
Business and leadership resources
- CDC Supporting Small Businesses
- SBA’s Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- CDC Businesses and Workplaces: Plan, Prepare, and Respond
- Tips to Improve Your Virtual Presence
Local business resources
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Resources for Employers
- City of Milwaukee resources for businesses
- CDC Stress and Coping
- List of live streaming workout videos
- Free online mini-course: How to Find Peace in Times of Uncertainty
- Free resources for families educating at home during the pandemic
If you’re struggling to figure out how to pivot during these times, let us help. SPEARity is offering a free 30-minute coaching call to help you come up with a specific plan for your business. Schedule your call today.
Or, if you’re interested in learning how to position yourself to take advantage of all that pent-up demand once the quarantine is over, sign up to learn more about our Pivot to Advance training here.